Maria Barbara Shaw gets raped by a yoga teacher in Goa

THIS MAN, WHO GOES BY THE NAME OF MR CHOHAN IS A RAPIST!!!!
I was unlucky enough to have met this man when I was with a friend at a chai stall in Jodhpur. He was trying to promote his Ashram ( pictured, flyer) and asking us did we want to volunteer at his Ashram... That was in December 2015. Then in April 2016 I saw him again in Aronbul, Goa. I just said hello as i was not intetested in him or what he had to offer, which was 'unblocking of chakras' spiritual healing etc etc.
SOMEHOW HE HAD A POWER OVER ME, WHICH I CANNOT EXPLAIN.... I was ensnarled......He HYPNOTISED, DRUGGED and RAPPED me!!!
He got me to do things I would never have done. I would never want to be in his company for starters....... He also gave me a nasty STD SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE !! This man is such a dangerous fraud he also got me to go to the ATM and withdraw £200 to give him.... I remember him saying things to me like 'YOU CAN TRUST ME, I AM NOT A TAXI-DRIVER I AM A MONK AND 'IF YOU ARE GOOD I WILL MAKE YOU ONE OF MY DISCIPLES'.
I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPLAIN THE SHAME AND EMBARRASSMENT I FEEL. I really cringe when I think of what he did to me when I was naked and unconscious.
I know I am not alone, he had a book of Testimonials that other foreigners had written about how great his healing powers were ect, this is what he uses to lure you in.
I WAS SAVED FROM HIM, WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE CAME TO ARONBUL AND SAW WHAT STATE I WAS IN. Mr Chohan then quickly disappeared. He operates in tourist areas and from what I remember he sells art too.
I am still trying to come to terms with what happened to me. But it's not easy and it has affected my life so much.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

portuguese nationality for goans

Mother-of-Pearl Shell Windows - Architecture of Goa

Jason Almeida brings a slice of Goa to UK via Potyo restaurant